Smoked Salmon Spread
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons heavy (whipping) cream
- 5 ounces Smoked Salmon Toppers (ready to use) (or diced candy or nuggets)
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh chives or green onion
- Freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Ground cayenne pepper
- Fresh ground black pepper
- Combine the cream cheese and heavy cream in a bowl and whip with an electric mixer or wire whisk until light and fluffy.
- Stir in the smoked salmon, chives or green onion, and lemon juice, cayenne, and black pepper to taste.